Saturday, January 16, 2016

Reminder of Tasks: Weekend, 15. I, 16 to 17. I, 16

S3-08, these are the tasks for the weekend.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Assignments/documents due on Sunday, 17. I, 16

I.       English:   Speech Crafting (I): annotate <Suffer the Children> [due Sunday, 17. I, 16]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Assignments/documents due on Monday, 18. I, 16

I.      Mathematics:   Chapter 01 Equations and Inequalities AM: Assignment 01b [pg. 22] [to be completed in "Maths 1"]

II.     Chemistry:   [video] Activity 8: Collection of Gases
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Assignments/documents due AFTER Monday, 18. I, 16

I.       Biology:   Cell Structure Organisation Worksheet - Activity 2, 3, 4. [prepare Chapter 1 & Chapter 2 worksheet for submission] [due Tuesday, 19. I, 16]

II.     Biology:   Biology Matters Workbook [pg. 1 to 9] [due Tuesday, 19. I, 16]

III.    Biology:   Read Practice Worksheet 1 [due Tuesday, 19. I, 16]

IV.    Physics:   Worksheet for Unit 1: Physical Quantities and Units, 7.2 Self-practice for Swing Pendulum [pg. 12] [due Tuesday, 19. I, 16]

V.      [varies] Higher Chinese:   阅读理解(三)[due Tuesday, 19. I, 16]

VI.    Chemistry:   Unit 1: Measurements & Experimental Design [due Wednesday, 20. I, 16]

VII.   Advisory:   Complete and sign <My Goals for 2016> [due Friday, 22. I, 16]

VIII. [varies] Biotechnology:   Create and constantly update a notational mind map with lesson contents. [due (T3W4) Wednesday, 27. I, 16]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.