Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Reminder of Tasks: Wednesday, 20. I, 16

S3-08, these are the active tasks for Wednesday, 20. January, 2016.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Assignments due on Thursday, 21. I, 16

I.       Mathematics:   Chapter 01: Equations and Inequalities AM, Assignment 01c [tier A, B, C]

II.      English:   Speech Crafting 1, plan and craft speech based on designated topic [pg. 5, 6]

III.     Biology:   Complete Unit 2: Cells, Practical Worksheet 1

IV.     [varies] Higher Chinese:   阅读理解(三)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Special materials needed on Thursday, 21. I, 16

I.       Biotechnology: Lab coat
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Assignments due AFTER Thursday, 21. I, 16

I.       Advisory:   Complete, sign and file <My Goals for 2016> [due Friday, 22. I, 16]

II.      [varies] Geography:   File all handouts in designated Geography file. [due Friday, 22. I, 16]

III.     Physics:   Read <An Engineering Approach to Collective Decision-making [due Tuesday, 26. I, 16]

IV.     Chemistry:   Unit 2: Elements, Compounds and Mixtures, Activity 3: Classify 24 substances [pg. 3 - 7] [due: Tuesday, 26. I, 16]

V.       Chemistry:   Unit 1: Measurements & Experimental Design - Assignment [UNCERTAIN: due Tuesday, 26. I, 16]

VI.     Document: Withdrawal of Pupil Edusave Fund for Enrichment Programmes 2016 Consent Form [only Singapore Citizens] [due: Tuesday, 26. I, 16]

VII.   [varies] Biotechnology:   Create and constantly update a notational mind map with lesson contents. [due (T3W4) Wednesday, 27. I, 16]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.