Monday, January 18, 2016

Reminder of Tasks: Monday, 18. I, 16

S3-08, these are the active tasks for Monday, 18. January, 2016.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Assignments/documents due on Tuesday, 19. I, 16

I.      Biology:   Cell Structure Organisation Worksheet - Activity 2, 3, 4. [prepare Chapter 1 & Chapter 2 worksheet for submission]

II.     Biology:   Biology Matters Workbook [pg. 1 to 9]

III.    Biology:   Read Practice Worksheet 1

IV.    Mathematics:   Chapter 01: Equations and Inequalities AM, Example 15 [pg. 16]

V.     [varies] Higher Chinese:   阅读理解(三)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Special Materials needed on Tuesday, 19. I, 16

I.      Mathematics:   SGD$12 for "Ten Year Series" sample examination questions.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Assignments/documents due AFTER Tuesday, 19. I, 16

I.      Chemistry:   Unit 1: Measurements & Experimental Design [due Wednesday, 20. I, 16]

II.     [varies] Biotechnology:   Create and constantly update a notational mind map with lesson contents. [due (T3W4) Wednesday, 27. I, 16]

III.    Physics:   Worksheet for Unit 1: Physical Quantities and Units, 7.2 Self-practice for Swing Pendulum [pg. 12] [due Wednesday, 20, I. 16]

IV.    Physics:   Worksheet for Unit 3: Dynamics, Free-body Diagram based on a Description [pg. 7] [due Wednesday, 20, I. 16]

V.     Advisory:   Complete and sign <My Goals for 2016> [due Friday, 22. I, 16]

VI.   [varies] Geography:   File all handouts in designated Geography file. [due Friday, 22. I, 16]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.